Saturday 9 January 2010

LennyPierRamos







Whilst reading the latest edition of Dazed and Confused I came across an extremely talented young menswear designer named Lenny Pier Ramos. Born in Montreal this 23 year old designer uses atmosphere and his interest in sub cultural groups as an influence within his work. I LOVE his subtle use of fabric manipulation, as these pleats and folds seem to embody a symbolic form of new age bondage. Currently working on his own label, and as one half of the brand PowerHaus, not to mention being the menswear designer for Louis Vuitton i can't wait to see what 2010 holds for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Having just recently graduated, previously interning for Arena HOMME +, I now work in photographic production. This blog explores my interests, thoughts and experiences.